26 August 2007

rehat minda kejap..

##rehat 1
All my husband wanted was to pay for some batteries, but none of the staff in the electronics store seemed interested in helping him.
''I've got an idea,'' I said, and pulled a tape measure out of my handbag. I stepped over to one of the giant plasma-screen TVs and started to measure it. Faster than you can say high definition, a young man came running over. ''May I help you?'' he asked breathlessly.
''Yes,'' I said. ''I'd like to buy these batteries.''

##rehat 2
My ten-year-old grandson, Jeffrey, called to ask if he and his cousin could sleep over at our house. ''Not this weekend, Jeffrey, '' I told him. ''I'm getting old.''
''But, Grandma, '' he protested, ''next weekend you'll be even older!''

##rehat 3
Cycling past a farm a tourist is amazed to see a three-legged chicken run past at high speed. He goes up to the farmer and says, ''I've just seen a chicken with three legs.''''That's right, '' the farmer replies. ''You know how it is when you cook a chicken for dinner - everyone wants a leg. We decided to breed them with three legs.''''Wow, '' says the tourist. ''What do they taste like?''''I don't know, '' the farmer replies. ''We haven't caught one yet.''

##rehat 4
Before leaving home with our family for the drive from Canada to Florida's Disney World, the children were warned that it was a long trip and no-one was to ask, ''How much farther is it?'' or ''When will we arrive?''
The journey was remarkably question-free until 9 p.m. on the third day, when Tess sighed, ''Will I still be five when we get there?''

##rehat 5
One day, the general noticed a soldier behaving oddly. He would pick up every piece of paper he saw, read it, frown and say, ''That's not it,'' and drop it.
After a month of this, the general finally arranged to have the soldier tested. The psychologist found that the soldier was deranged, and wrote out his discharge from the army.
The soldier picked it up, smiled and said, ''That's it.''

**kadang2 minda perlu direhatkan juga..ada yg rehatkan dgn ibadat..ada yg rehatkan dgn benda2 seperti di atas..senyum sokmo

No comments: