26 July 2009

thinking something..emm

An old Arabian man who lives in central USA wants to dig around the earth so he can plant tomatoes. However, he is too old to do so, so he e-mails his son, who studies in Paris.

Dear Son,

Ah, I wanted to plant Tomatoes in my garden today, but I am too old and weak to dig around the ground. If only you were here, I would be certain you would help me.

Allah be with you,

Your father.


A few hours later, he gets an e-mail back:

Dear father,

Please do not dig around the ground in the garden. It's where I hid...The THING!".

Allah be with you,

Your dearest son.


Only 15 minutes after the man had recieved his e-mail, the cops, the FBI and the CIA came knocking at his door and started to dig around his garden. When they didn't find anything, they left disappointed.

One hour later, the father recieves another mail:

Dear father,

I would assume your garden has been dug around by now. It was my honor to help you.

Allah be with you,

Your dearest son.



Surrounded by Muslims


Two business men seated on an airplane noticed a Muslim man sitting in front of them, one of the men says to the other with a wink, "I was going to go to Africa until I found out that half the country is Muslim so I don't want to go there".


The other man says, "We'll how about Saudi Arabia then?"


The first man says "No way, that place is loaded with those Muslims too."


The other man suggests a trip to the US but his companion says "The Muslims have spread out over the whole country every time I turn around there I bump into one."


The men are watching the Muslim, and can see that the Muslim man is fidgeting and getting kind of agitated about their conversation.



The fellow who started the teasing decides to really get him mad and says "I really wanted to go to Pakistan but that place is crawling with Muslims"


At this the Muslim man has had it and finally turns around in his seat and sweetly says to the men, "Why don't you both go to hell? There's hardly any Muslims there!"

A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York. Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog . He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life.

A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: "Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl"

The man says: - "But I am not a New Yorker!" "Oh ,then it will say in newspapers in the morning: 'Brave American saves life of little girl'" – the policeman answers.

"But I am not an American!" – says the man. "Oh, what are you then? "

The man says: - "I am a Saudi !"

The next day the newspapers says: "Islamic extremist kills innocent American dog.

No comments: